High School Program at BGA
The High School Development Program at Bluegrass Golf Academy is designed for student golfers who are looking to succeed in competitive tournaments and working toward competing at the college level.
Using a holistic approach, we provide each golfer with individualized instruction based on their needs. Each student will receive the BGA Blueprint, an interactive workbook that guides each player through the process of achieving their goals.
Features of the high school program include:
- TrackMan Combine practice and testing
- Putting evaluation with CAPTO and TrackMan
- Competitive training environment
- Golf course management and strategy
- The BGA Blueprint – Level 2
- Swing analysis by our expert coaches
- Short game instruction
- Practice habits
- Strokes gained analysis
- Mental game training
- TrackMan training
- Time management training
- Speed training
- Golf-specific fitness
- College golf prep
- Wedge Matrix
Spots are limited. For information about our current and upcoming programs, please email us at [email protected].